Terms & Conditions
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
While every endeavour has been made to ensure all of the information contained in this website is accurate as at 29 September 2010, the information may not be accurate at the time you view this site because of changes over time. For instance, the vehicles, accessories and prices displayed may no longer be available. Further, we and our dealers may, for any reason, introduce any changes that we deem necessary. Please contact your dealer to confirm the information shown. The colours on this web site may differ from actual colours due to variations in the electronic rendering process.
Neither we nor our dealers will be liable in any way whatsoever to any person for any cause of action arising directly or indirectly out of the information contained in this website. Further, we and our dealers are not bound in any way to offer, make available or provide any of the goods or services referred to in this website.
All prices included in this website are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. The recommended retail prices are recommended only and there is no obligation for us or our dealers to comply with the recommendation. Prices shown do not include on-road costs, and are exclusive of fitting costs. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please contact your dealer for confirmation.
We respect your privacy. Toyota New Zealand Limited retains the personal information you provide when you communicate with us about or purchase one of our products or services. If you call, email or write to us, we keep a record of that correspondence.
We also collect personal information about vehicle owners that is publicly available on the Motor Vehicle Register.
You have the right to revoke authorised access to your personal details. Further information is available at www.nzta.govt.nz/transact
Your details are held by Toyota New Zealand Limited to enable us, Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited and our authorised Toyota, Lexus and Daihatsu dealers to communicate with you about Toyota, Daihatsu and Lexus products and services. For instance, this may include:
- responding to your requests and enquiries
- providing you with information about Toyota, Daihatsu and Lexus products and services. This includes finance, warranty, safety, and product maintenance information, as well as promotional material.
- market research and surveys
- When you call our Customer Dialogue Centre, we record the call for staff training purposes, and to ensure that we have an accurate record of the call so that we can respond to your needs and in case of any dispute.
By providing your email address and or mobile phone number to the Dealer, you consent to the Dealer, Toyota, Toyota Finance or Authorised Dealers communicating with you by email and or text message.
If you do not wish to receive promotional material, or would like to review or update your details, please contact us on 0800 869 682, at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Toyota New Zealand at PO Box 46, Roberts Line, Palmerston North 4440. A list of our authorised dealers and their details are available at www.toyota.co.nz/DealerLocator.
The references above to "we", "us" and "our" are references to Toyota New Zealand Limited, Toyota Financial Services Limited, Daihatsu and Lexus. References to "dealers" or "your dealer" are references to the authorised dealers of any of those companies.
What car can I afford?
This affordability calculator can be used to provide an indicative price range and listing of vehicles that may be able to be financed using variable financial inputs. The calculator provides a generic guide only and does not take into account your personal circumstances or any conditions or criteria that Toyota Financial Services or any other lender may have in relation to financing any vehicle. It does not represent an offer of finance generally or for a specific vehicle, amount of finance, term or interest rate. If you proceed to apply for finance through your Toyota dealer the final arrangements will be subject to a range of conditions and criteria that are best explained directly to you by a dealership representative and can be reviewed with your normal financial advisor before making any decision. Toyota New Zealand limited, Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited, Miles Toyota and their respective officers, agents, representatives and employees accept no responsibility for any reliance on the calculator or conclusions reach by you using the calculator. This is based on a 14.99% Interest Rate.
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
- The advertised Toyota Service Lite prices are inclusive of GST.
- Service Lite is not a full warranty service, and includes the following vehicle service work;
ENGINE / UNDER BONNET
- Toyota diagnostic computer health check
- Inspect drive belts
- Replace engine oil and Toyota Genuine oil filter
- Inspect air filter element
- Inspect cooling and heater system hoses
- Check fluid levels (Coolant, Power steering, Brakes, Clutch)
- Inspect battery
CHASSIS AND BODY
- Inspect brake pedal and parking brake
- Inspect front brake pads and discs
- Inspect rear brake linings, disc pads and discs/drums
- Inspect brake pipes and hoses
- Inspect steering wheel, linkage, rack and rubber boots
- Inspect ball joints and dust covers
- Inspect propeller shaft, grease and tighten bolts
- Inspect wheel bearing condition
- Check fluid levels - Transmission and differential(s)
- Inspect diesel filter (if applicable)
- Inspect front and rear suspension components
- Inspect tyre condition and pressure, torque wheels nuts
- Inspect body and under body/chassis condition
- Inspect electrical equipment operation (lights and wipers etc)
- Verify overall performance and operation
- Service Lite inspection and WOF does not include replacement / repair of parts other than engine oil and oil filter.
- Service Lite is only available at authorised Toyota dealers, and is for Toyota vehicles only (other makes included at dealers discretion – Pricing may vary).
- Service Lite is not available for Toyota 86, or buses / heavy commercial vehicles (e.g. Toyota Coaster, Toyota Dyna etc)
- Service Lite entitles the customer to a free Warrant of Fitness inspection (if required) at the time of the service, and;
- Is available on the vehicle serviced and is non-transferable to other vehicles and not exchangeable for cash.
- Is available only in conjunction with Service Lite and must be done by the Toyota dealer who carried out the Service Lite.
- Includes an inspection of ‘Warranty of Fitness’ items, and does not include the cost and replacement of any items that fail to meet WOF standards (replacement of parts required to pass the WOF are up to the customer and at the customer’s cost).
- Once the Service Lite is complete, a windscreen sticker is issued giving eligibility of a Free WOF check with every Service Lite carried out. This sticker is non-transferable to other vehicles and is only vehicle specific based on the registration number written on the sticker.
- Vehicles that carry a current Toyota warranty product at the time of the Service Lite inspection (including Toyota Extra Care products) may require additional servicing requirements.
- Service Lite is available to GST and non-GST registered customers.
- Toyota New Zealand Ltd reserves the right to vary or alter this offer without notice at any time.